- High performance CVTech driven clutch with wet clutch engagement and engine brake
- 14” alloy wheels
- Aluminum A-arms front and back
- Heavy-duty front and rear storage racks
- Custom paint
- High intensity halogen headlights
- Adjustable coil-over nitrogen shocks
- Ergonomically designed rider and passenger seating and backrest
- 3000 lb. winch
- 2” hitch receiver with power socket
CFORCE 800 EPS Reviews
A Beast That Gets It Done
I have a 2016 CFORCE 800 EPS. A 900lb atv should not do 70+ mph, this beast can do it easily, and it brings a smile to my face. It is a big machine, making a little awkward at first after riding a standard 4×4 atv, but it is very comfortable for my wife on the passenger seat.
The fun time have been off-roading with my family. My nephews and I do Creek crawling over rocks, through mud, and some sand. It has plenty of power for everything we do, and easily has more with a little push of the throttle. It is heavy, so mud can be tricky at times with my wife and I both on it. It’s still a blast!
To any friends, don’t be afraid of the smaller brand. My CFORCE is built like a tank. Sure there’s a few things I could modify and even more happy but they’re small complaints. The right leg gets a little warm when riding, and I assume from exhaust. The shifter is a bit stiff when shifting, especially if you’re on a hill, and the fender flares are fairly solid and don’t flex very well making them easier to damage.
Quality Beyond Our Expectations
We love our atv! Ability to go anywhere that our friends go and it didn’t break the bank. Quality beyond our expectations.